Prayer walking is a great way to discover people who want to study the Bible. Here are suggested steps.
- Do it with someone else.
- Do it once a week.
- Using it these steps:
- Introduce yourself and ask if you can pray for people.
- Ask if God could do a miracle in your life, what would it be. Then pray.
- Ask to share a mini DBS: Share a Story of hope and ask what it says about Jesus.
- Ask the golden question, "Would like to learn how to share these stories with others?"
- Show them how to do a full DBS on the spot, or schedule a time to do one asap.
“[The] strength of DMM is inviting people on a journey by asking the Golden Question: “Would you like to gather with your family and friends to study God’s Word?”1
1. Aila Taste and L. Michael Corley [Warrick Farah], Motus Dei: The Movement of God to Disciple the Nations (Littleton, CO: William Carey, 2021), Chapter 16, p. 176, Apple Books