Read Luke 24:32–35 (Part 3 of 4)
- Read Luke 24:32. "Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?” What does this mean? Why would Scripture cause this?
- Read Luke 24:33–35. What do these verses say about how the gospel is transmitted?
- What other mission principles are displayed in Luke 24:32-35?
Vision Nationals Nepal (7:05)
- What stood out to you from this video?
What If (6:28)
- This is a powerful video about trafficking in Nepal and India. Contact Love Justice International to learn more about how to get involved. What stood out to you from this video?
Excerpts are from Ida Scudder: Healing Bodies, Touching Hearts by Janet Benge.
- “First ponder then dare. Know your facts. Count the cost. Money is not the important thing...it is the Kingdom of God. Don’t err on the side of being too small." (Chapter 13)
Agree or disagree? Explain.
- “By the time she had been in the United States for three years, Ida had made herself a promise: no matter what, she would never live in India again.” (Chapter 2)
What’s the danger of telling God what you won't do for Him?
If you have not done so, view The Learning List. Resources to help you become a global disciple maker.
One Life (4:23)
Reflect on what you learned in this meeting and pray about it as a group.