Read Luke 24:13–49. It is one of a series of studies on this passage. This story shows the progression of the gospel from the local starting point to a global finish line.
- Read verse 47. Like a giant relay race, what started in Jerusalem has traveled to your heart. But it's not supposed to end there. The nations are waiting for the pass of the gospel baton to them.
Is God prompting you to hand the gospel baton to unreached Hindus? Explain.
- Read verse 48. What is the responsibility of those who have witnessed the saving power of the gospel?
What four words describe your witness from unbelief to today?
What If (6:28)
- It is a powerful video about trafficking in Nepal and India. Contact Love Justice International to learn more and get involved.
What stood out to you from this video?
Bridge of Hope Part 1 (8:52) or Bridge of Hope Part2 (6:26)
- K.P. Yohannan gives leadership to a wonderful ministry called Gospel for Asia (GFA), which spreads the gospel in India by serving those who live in the slums. They share the gospel through medical camps, schools for children, literacy for women, and digging wells.
What stood out to you from the video(s) you watched?
Every Christian is a Missionary (2:54)
- What stood out to you from this message?
Excerpts from Revolution in World Missions by K.P. Yohannan.
- "Part of the sin of pride is subtle but deep racism" (K. P. Yohannan, Revolution in World Missions).
Agree or disagree? Explain.
- “All too often, it seems, we’re willing to be students of Christianity rather than disciples of Christ.” —K.P. Yohannan.
What’s the difference?
Review the Global Tools and describe where you are in your journey of becoming SOGY (Supporting Others or Going Yourself).
Share the most important thing you learned at this meeting, and let it serve as a guide as your group prays together.