- How to I Register and Log In?
Click Log In|Register in the menu bar. If you have never registered, follow the instructions. Remember where you store your registration email and password. We cannot retrieve your email and only you know your password. You will need to use them to log back into the website.
If you have already registered but logged out, click Log In to access the website. Once you are logged in, and have purchased classes, the caption will change to My Account. Click it to resume viewing your purchased class(es).
Unfortunately, we have no control over the " I agree to receiving marketing and promotional materials" box that has to be checked to complete your registration. The same is true for the "Send me marketing updates" box that may be unchecked when making a purchase.
You can Register before or after you purchase a class.
- How do I buy a class?
The process is straightforward and easy to follow. Click the BUY A CLASS button located on the Preview page for each class. If you get bogged down, here are step by step instructions.
- Click the BUY A CLASS button found at the bottom of this page or on the Preview page for each class
- Click the class(es) you wish to purchase.
- Click ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT. If you're satisfied and done with your purchase, click CHECKOUT again.
- Fill in YOUR DETAILS and click NEXT.
- Click PAYMENT DETAILS and NEXT. You will be redirected to PayPal to authorize payment. Once you return you will be able to complete the order. You do not have to join PayPal to complete your transaction.
- Click COMPLETE ORDER. Uncheck "Send Me Marketing Updates". You will see an Order Confirmation and receive and email soon.
- Click ModestoBibleCollege.org on your email receipt or go to ModestoBibleCollege.org and click Log In|Register or My Account to view your class(es).
- Click the class(es) you wish to view.
- Have fun.
- How do I create a Great Commission Bible School (GCBS) email?
If you're concerned about security and your email contains your first or last name, you might want to create a separate email. Call it your GCBS email. Pick letters and numbers and create an @yahoo.com or @gmail.com email. You might even put GCBS in the email so you can remember it. Don't use a name or word, just letters and numbers; for instance: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should use your GCBS email for all school communication, including posting and reviewing papers. If you choose this route, put your email at the top of your papers instead of your name.
- How do I write a paper, request a review of your paper and review someone else's paper?
If you are under 18 years of age you are not eligible to have your work reviewed online or conduct an online review. Ask a parent or trusted adult to review your work. You do not need to review a paper to complete the lesson.
See Papers for a complete explanation.
- How do I save this website as an icon or bookmark?
You will be referring to the website often so it's a good idea to create an icon if you use a handheld device, or bookmark if you use a laptop or desktop. That way you just click the icon or the menu bar and you'll be at the website. Search the web with the appropriate option below that best fits your device and follow instructions.
How to create an icon from a website on a phone or tablet. List the make and identifying information (for example: iPhone 6S).
How to bookmark a website on a laptop or desktop. List the make and identifying information. (for example: iMac: Mojave, etc.).
- How do I convert a document to a PDF file?
You should convert your work from your original word processing format (Pages, Word, etc.) to a PDF document when sending it in an email to be reviewed. PDF is designed to be more universally readable than native formats. It is also more secure and therefore less likely to be edited. Usually the conversion process occurs during the saving step. Search "How to create a PDF document from a Word (or Pages) document" and follow the instructions.