Cohorts are composed of small groups of leaders from various churches.
- Leaders are volunteer and paid staff. Anyone in church leadership is encouraged to join.
- Cohorts meet once a month, for two hours, for five months.
- The meetings are held over Zoom. Therefore, it is important to know how to use the application. You do not need a paid subscription to participate.
- The goal is to launch or sharpen ministries associated with the Great Commission church as described in the Church Overview.
- Each participant chooses one area of Church ministry (Gather, Grow, or Go) and focuses on starting or improving the associated ministries over five months.
- Each meeting is designed for encouragement and equipping. Everyone in the group assists each other with ideas, stories, and suggestions.
- Participants may reach out to GreatCommission.com for assistance and support between the monthly meetings.
- Look over the following resources to get an idea of the Great Commission Church. They serve to define and direct the formation of a Great Commission Church.
- To sign up, click the contact button below.