We are R.A.D.I.C.A.L.
- We are relational. I have much more to say to you, but I don’t want to do it with paper and ink. For I hope to visit you soon and talk with you face to face. Then our joy will be complete. 2 John 12 Our witnessing is highly relational and our disciple making very personal.
- We are appreciative. My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 NLT We are grateful for God’s amazingly gracious decision to forgive us through the sacrifice of His Son. Our response to such undeserved favor and immeasurable love is wholehearted worship and complete devotion.
- We are disciple-makers. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19 NLT We believe the purpose of the church is to glorify God by making disciples of all nations. We are passionate about this. We pour ourselves into the lives of others who do the same to others. We believe every follower of Jesus Christ has the responsibility to make disciples who make disciples.
- We are inspired. My ambition has always been to preach the Good News where the name of Christ has never been heard. Romans 15:20a NLT Two billion people remain unreached with the gospel. The gospel is not represented among 40% of humanity. 80% of all Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists worldwide do not know a single Christian. Millions are dying without the opportunity to learn of God’s invitation to eternal life. They have no access to the gospel. No chance to hear. We realize these people live in the most difficult places to get to and the most dangerous places to serve. Regardless, we are committed to reaching them no matter what the cost! We believe in being “S.O.G.Y.” Supporting others or going yourself. Source; The Joshua Project.
- We are conservative (theologically). All Scripture is inspired by God. 2 Timothy 3:16a NLT We believe in the inspiration and authority of Scripture. Further resources include Foundation Studies and the Lausanne Covenant.
- We are attentive. Our commitment to make disciples of all nations is first worked out in the lives of those around us. We are disciple makers locally among the unchurched before becoming disciple makers globally among the unreached. We are also mindful of the "POWs" (the persecuted, orphans and widows). James 1:27, Hebrews 13:3.
Love takes the initiative, acts sacrificially, to meet needs. — Grant Howard