A World Team is a creative way to Support Others.
- It functions like a sports fantasy team. You choose your team members. You form your team by developing partnerships with people serving among the five groups of unreached peoples; Tribal, Hindu, Unreligious, Muslim and Buddhist.
- Add people to your World Team by reviewing the resource list below. Explore the websites and then contact the corresponding agency and inform them of your desire to partner with someone. They will send your contact information to people in the field. Wait for them to contact you. Be sure to observe all security guidelines.
- Form one partnership at a time. Don't be overwhelmed by the number of resources associated with each category of unreached peoples. The goal is one partnership with each category not each resource for each category.
- Build partnerships with those whom you have affinity. The same gender, age and stage of life. Try to fill out your World Team by adding people to every category.
- You can build partnerships slowly. Become an informational partner by requesting newsletters. Look for those who communicate well and often. Then become a prayer partner. Pray for them by day of the week. (See list below). Gradually you may wish to commit to becoming a generous, monthly financial partner. Eventually, you may even make a well planned personal visit.
- World Team members can be varied. It might incldue Americans working overseas or national working among their own people.
- A World Team might inclde the following:
- Pray for your World Team members by day of the week. Keep your World Team list handy so you can access it on a daily basis.